Monday 22 September 2014

Calico Guest DT - Once Upon A White Christmas



Hi there lovely friends x
Here's my Calico Crafts sneak peak - Yippee!

Its been a while since I last blogged (life sometimes just gets in the way lol) though, I will be able to craft a little more now I have finished sorting/unpacking all my stash in my craft room (finished yesterday-ish - well sort of finished - today I will dot the i's and cross the t's lol - but I can now craft in there without breaking my neck to simply get to my table - YeY!!!) - sure has taken me some time to settle and unpack after my move......

But I'm back in to share a sneak peek of my first post for Calico Crafts - to see more over on their blog PRESS HERE - The Calico Crafts team have kindly had me back to guest design and I am truly honoured and blessed as they are a wonderful,warm and friendly team/company- makes creating for them easy and such a pleasure (plus I just loves all their amazing stash - go check out their shop PRESS HERE



 Can you tell what it is?

Thanks for stopping by again - hop over to the Calico Crafts Blog to see the full reveal......

Hugs
Kassa xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the gorgeous sneak peek hun! Having now seen your full creation on the Calico blog..........wowzers! It's stunning. Absolutely love it. Such a fantastic idea to use an old book. Hugs Ali xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this already on the Calico blog, it's brilliant, love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous Karen, even brilliant as Astrid said above!! I love this too, this is wonderful. Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo