Monday 20 April 2015

Guesting Over at ROC's.......





Good morning lovelies....
I'm back in this morning with a little guest dt piece for the Whats Up Roc blog 

Tis a chalkboard inspired piece created on my Gelli Plate.  I went back in time to my skool days, remembering my fav coloured chalks, lavender, raspberry and aqua green, lol i used to looooove it when the teachers used coloured chalks instead of white, white, white.......so you can spy a little colour 'popping' through too......

The stamps I've used are designed by Roc Nicholas and you can pop over to Art from the Heart to spy them (if not in stock simply email BEN and let him know - BUT there's a HUGE shipment of stamps due in any day sooooon! YEY!!!!:-))) or go direct to Stampotique, Rocs designs can be spied HERE.......

Ingredients list.....
Bunny stamp
Stacked Love stamp
Horse stamp
Art Junkie stamp

This postcard is going to be winging its way to a new home shortly......the fabulous Samantha Read (one of Roc's amazing dt artists) regularly hosts a swaps up over on Roc's fb page - HERE - to join in the fun, hop over to the page, like the page (then when the swaps start you'll get the notifications:-))))  The Prompts are fun, we all have fun and using Roc's amazing stamps to create the swaps is fun, fun, fun! 

Right - you guessed lol Cuppa time - might even go as far as a coffee........hahahax
Lots to do today in the crafty room....I'm going to have an amazing day, I feel it in my heart, hope you all do too.....

Mwah xoxo
Kassa :-)))))







4 comments:

  1. this is lovely! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Karen, such fab textures and stamps you have used. Looking forward to the shipment of Stampotique stamps arriving as i have a couple on order!

    I hope you are having an amazing day! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Karen, such fab textures and stamps you have used. Looking forward to the shipment of Stampotique stamps arriving as i have a couple on order!

    I hope you are having an amazing day! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo