Wednesday 1 April 2015

Stampotique Design Challenge Guest DT - eeeeeek!!!




Hi there lovely friends x

Today my piece of art is for the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog - eeeeek!!!!
I'm guesting over there for the whole of April and I'm ever so excited cos I loooooves all their stamps, it will be such a pleasure to create art for them x

So my 'card' pictured above is for the challenge hosted by the fabulous Stampotique design team member Arwen Mccullen - the challenge prompt is 'Unusual Card - anyone can do a square card, I like unusual card types and would like to see other card types this week'

I can't wait to see what everyone creates for this fun challenge, it's one everyone can get stuck into and just keep going cos everyone loves to receive amazing cards (especially with Stampotique designs on them :-))))

So to pop over and join in the fun PRESS HERE  and be a winner......


 I loooooves this kool cupcake by Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney - 'Cup Of Fun Certainty' - go peep at this stamp HERE


The 'Magical' words come from a 'go to stamp' in my collection by Amy Wilson Wellenstein - called 'Tall Word Collage' - go peep at it HERE


 How cute is this bunny on the cupcake......too cute lol - Tis from Maria Raita Sabina and is called Zara's Cupcake - go peep at it HERE


And how funky is the cupcake with skull and bones gems - heeheehee it just makes me smile BIG :-D and Arwen McCullen designed 'Skull Cupcake' go peep at it HERE

To peep at all the amazing Stampotique designs and make a purchase or three! Here's the link - PRESS HERE

And I buy tons of my Stampotique stamps from Art From The Heart - PRESS HERE to peep and go shopping......

So.....
hope you've enjoyed popping by and peeping at my trio of cupcakes on a round, wired girlie girl card filled with colours that promise springtime is upon us.......

see you all soon 

Kassa xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Excellent news on being GD for April Karen, so excited to see your fab inspirational makes.

    Wonderful card, so many lovely Stampotique stamps and fantastic colouring! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Welcome to the team I'm looking forward to seeing your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, I love your card. Congrats on the DT guest spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to have you on our team for a little while. You got off to a flying start with your unusual and beautiful card. Fabulous colouring too !
    Mwah!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fun, quirky, beautifully coloured - the little bunny is just so cute too! I love this wonderful card! A whole month of guesting - that is amazing - well done you! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Kazza, you will rock it :)
    In the meantime I think I would like to eat one of those cupcakes - they look delish.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo