Saturday 23 May 2015

Freedom



Hi there lovely friends x

Very sunny here today - YEY!!!

So just a pop in and out for me again today...

I called this latest page 'Freedom' cos sometimes you just want to let your hair down and go with the flow.
You don't quite know where you going and where you're going to end up but because it's just for 'me' it really doesn't matter.
Simply just a page for my book and do you know I've actually (for the 1st time ever popped feelings down on my page lol - why? I don't know! how I feel about doing this? I don't know - just shocked I'd done it really, did it without realising!)  
All i knew is I wanted to use black horizontal lines, vibrant colour and to practice various techniques in laying down colour, ohhh I wanted it to be relaxing and simply just for me!

I used; 

Faber Castell Polychromo colour pencils

Caran d'Ache Pablo colour pencils 

Derwent Inktense pencils/blocks

Faber Castell Albrecht Durer - White colour pencil (for blending purposes)


Derwent pencil eraser

Doodle pens in various nib sizes - Faber Castell Pitt pen 'B', Graphik line marker, Stabilo bal m 0.5



Various pieces of washi-tape

White gesso 

So - i'm off to pop it with my other loose journo pages and then get on with my next piece - birdies :-)

Mwah 
Kassa xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Yeah! Sunshine & a sunny page - lovely!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning - the colours are gorgeous and the design is fantastic. Love this - a lot!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go with it - this is YOU. Totally excellent, love love love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and fantastic use of all those different colouring mediums! Love the black stripes for contrast! A really wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo