Tuesday 1 September 2015

A Bit Of Dylusions Fun



Hi again lovelies

I've had a fab few hours playing in my small Dylusions journal (approx 6 hours lol:-)))

But do you spy what I've been up to?
Lucky me I have the new Dylusion stamp Winston from 'the fancy four' stamp set
Isn't he just adorable, kool and ohh so handsome in his DJ



As per I got out my trusty Faber Castell Polychromos, Caran d'Ache Luminance and pablo pencils and spent a couple oh hours bringing Winston to life :-)))
And I gesso'd then painted and doodled a lollipop stick to sit him upon!


After I had gesso'd the background I  pasted finnabairs matte modeling paste through 2 of Dyan Reaveley - Dylusions stencils - blocks - 9"x12" and blocks - 5"x8"

Once the modelling paste dried,I dry brushed a mix of Dylusions acrylic paints on my page, drying each different colour before applying the next, also I dry brushed a little paint through the smaller of the block stencils. Finnabair's brush set are fabulous for all the above jobs, just enough bounce, sofy enough too.

To finish off the whole page and pull it together I hi-lighted a fair few areas with my colour pencils, doodled around the edges and popped the odd scribble and flower here and there to fill an odd empty area, the sentiment was typed on my typewritter on an old book page.

I think even though it is the 1st of September today (Yikes!) this page reflects the sunny days of late, it makes me smile, it makes me totally happy.....especially as I looooove doggies!






4 comments:

  1. He certainly is a Dude, love the depth and vibrancy you get with coloured pencils, I don't think I have the patience but it pays off stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very cute ! Love your journal and your colouring is getting better and better ! Fantastic !
    COrrie Mwah! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo