Thursday 1 October 2015

Spaghetti Art - Who Knew!


Hi there lovelies
Kassa here - mwah xoxo

Well there's so much sunshine over here in Yorkshire still, can you feel it shining through in my latest journal page?  And I've used my brand new dylusions square journal in black (my new best friend - loooooove my black journal - simple)

So now for close-up piccys to see the detail and a low down on the stash I used...



Paints I used were the amazingly bright, vivid and totally awesome dylusions acrylic paints - I used all the colours apart from the brown and purple - hahaha - in my book less in deffo not more!



Dry Wax Deli paper is a must for me, above you can spy the huge abstract circles that are the dry-wax-paper sheets painted with acrylic paints and heavily patterned with doodles and dylusions small stencils
I also used Dyan's Dylusions stencils to add texture and interest to my background - loving the new stencil range!

Stampotique stamps - 5 of them added a little 'PoP' here and there....
France Papillon's - Vintage Bill
France Papillon's - Design Cube
Arwen McCullen's - Neverending Wall Small
Jo Capper-Sandon's - Floral Flutter
Jo Capper-Sandon's - Daisy, Daisy


A little net sewn onto the page with my sewing machine adds a soft touch to the exit corner on my page, makes it easier to eventually leave and turn the page!

Mum's old type-writter came in handy again for my mini words, old book page is perfect to type on!


The final touch - well it had to be my Faber Castell Polychromos and Caran d'Ache Pablo pencils that added a soft blend over the top of the acrylic paints and extra fine detail in the same matching bright hues.  Plus the fabulous Faber Castell Gelatos-brights-colour-kit - you can see them in action on the wavy curves above.
Ohhhh can't forget the doodle pens....
Ranger ink fude-ball-pen - black
Signo-uni-ball-gel-pen-white
Stabilo-all-pencil-black





7 comments:

  1. Luscious gorgeousness! I am waiting for my store to get Dyan's new Black Journal in. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created two stunning, colourful pages here ! Fantastic !
    Corrie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer - brilliant layers of colour and texture - these are fabulous pages.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fantastic!!! Brilliant details and I so love all the colourful layers. But now where did the spaghetti come in?? Is that the strips texture in the background? Whatever, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic. xox

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo