Monday 17 April 2017

HaPPy Easter Lovelies


Good morning lovely friends

Happy Easter to you all, hope the bunny brought you a little chocolate to feast upon..

So I finally got round to blogging again, sorted out a few problems over here and bam I'm back on this sunny Easter Monday morning with a mug of hot coffee and a little kaleidoscope of Easter colour.  I soooooo enjoyed creating this loose leaf 3D journal page, it's my Finnabair Creative Team art and if you'd like to see the easy to follow creative process, ingredients list and more pictures just press the following link HERE - I feel so very blessed that I can share my art with you all over on Finnabair's awesome blog and creating with Finnabair's amazing products is a dream come true, yup I still pinch myself everyday...

Mwah my lovelies xoxo
I'll be back in again this week as I've so much art to post from the last few months :-)))


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, gorgeous colours (of course - you are the Mistress of colour!). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors, so very creative, you are an artist!

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo