Friday 30 June 2017

June's Finn Art Recipe



Hi lovelies
It's time for another Finn Team Recipe using Finnabair's amaZing products up over on the Prima Blog....
You'll find a couple more pictures up there of this oh soooo colourful seahorse I've doodled and teehee I'll tell you my latest color-crush secret (tis one of the new Art Alchemy Impasto Paints but which one - can you guess?  hop over to find out - PRESS HERE)

Anyways busy busy busy....I hope I've left you in a haPPy holiday mood now, I'm off to finish up the last details for my next 2 posts - a bloghop, then a giveaway of 4 of my pieces of art....

love to you all....

2 comments:

  1. I've fallen in love with.....a seahorse! He's truly wonderful ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Be still my beating heart!


    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sea horses, but never seem to be able to find that one, special image... Until NOW! Your card is beautiful, as is all your work, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo