Wednesday 30 May 2012

Magnolia Baby - How Precious

Hey I'm back in fleetingly.  Been a tad busy, but here's my latest offering.
I'd like to try these challenges this week
justmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk
magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.co.uk
totallytilda.blogspot.co.uk
fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk
I have also posted this card in 52 Card Pickup  oldbackporch.com  [late I know but I'm just in there]  Patrice is the blog host for this site and if you pop over there you can see all the other peep's cards too.  Really nice to share and inspire with like minds I think!  And it,s real easy to join in the fun too!













Morning all [peeps!]   This is my Baby Magnolia,  How Precious.
  • I have coloured her in using my colouring pencils.
  • Magnolia sleeping baby Tingla  and picnic blanket.
  • My card, background card [light green embossed dots] and pink gingham paper are all Craftwork Cards products. http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk
  • Template for card is my own.
  • Doohickey mini tag
  • The square Jasmine wreath is Memory Box.
  • Ribbons and bling from my own stash.

Kxoxo
Thanks

7 comments:

  1. Oh so very very pretty hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute love the baby! and the design is so intriquette! thank you so much for joining us at just magnolia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho Wow what a stunning project ! Love your baby Tilda with the frame and the embossing behind her ! Beautiful ribbon and papers ! Clever use of dies and your rose ribbon is gorgeous ! Love it all ! Thanks for joining in on the fun at the Totally Tilda Blog Hop Baby challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful Kaz! lots of work again i see lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kassa, I love how you've used the tag and ribbons :)
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is just stunning, love all those ribbons, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the ribbons...I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-22.html

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo