Hi ya peeps, I am sat in the Luton Hoo Hotel as I draft this post. Just had boiled eggs for breakfast, yummy! The reason this is a draft at the moment is that my i pad connection is abysmal. Therefore I'm on the i phone posting for the first time. And I thought I would be able to catch up with all my blogging buddies to my hearts content this weekend, how wrong - never rely on technology! Now if I'd have brought my laptop they have high speed Internet access - typical! And I do need to do some catching up as the last two weeks have been concentrated on my daughter with her dancing. The show which she danced in was wonderful, they get better every year.
Now then, here is a little crafty card I am entering into these challenges this week.
Allsorts challenge blog.
The brief - 'By the seaside' allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk
Charisma Cardz challenge blog
The brief - 'Bling' charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk
Crafty Catz challenge blog
The brief - 'buttons and bows' craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk
By The Cute And Girly challenge blog
The brief - 'As Cute As A Button' bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.co.uk
Stampalot challenge blog.
The brief - 'Bingo' [Any line or four corners] sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk
My line is Pink-cheeks 'n' toes!!! Brown-hair, stones and inked image. Bling!-white pearl dots on bunting!
[There's ribbon and turquoise ribbon too! thrown in for extra measure]
- I have used the red, white and blue theme as for boys/men's cards it always works well.
- With my promarkers I have coloured in the Molly Bloom images in a stroking action to give the images an almost colour washed feel.
- The idea behind the card is 'looking through a porthole' - Spellbinders circle nesties.
- The bunting is also spellbinders
- Ranger Glossy accents for the windows, knobs and door numbers.
- Sakura gelly roll - clear star is used here and there to hi-light areas such as flags on the beach hut.
- Ribbon, cotton, bling and sea buttons are my own stash.
- Large card - Craftwork Cards craftworkcards.co.uk
- All the above materials used to make this card can be purchased from my local craft shop The Craft Box http://www.thecraftbox.biz/. This card can be seen on display in the Craft Box too!