Sunday 1 July 2012

Video Lounge - Vintage Blooms Kit for Craftwork Cards



Well I'm back in after 25 days absent.  I've not been on my jolly holidays or ill, but something far more exciting, I have been designing and creating my first project as a DT member for Craftwork Cards and have been 100% in my element.  The kit is called Pretty in Pink Vintage Blooms and I have really enjoyed producing my creations from the fabulous elements within the kit.  On the Craftworks Cards Web Page there is a video lounge where they show you how to create cards from their kits and from Monday the 2nd of July you can view me sharing how to create the Vintage Blooms Pretty in Pink card.  The making of the video was a really fun day - very hard but made easier with help from Julie, Andrew, Nikki and the great camera guys, thank you all for your support.  I haven't seen it yet, fingers and toes crossed for when I peek at it on Monday morning!!!!  I have spied  a Tweet on Craftwork Cards twitter feed that says 'the July Privilege Club Kit and video are just wow!' {Thank you}  Back to the kit -  I made 3 cards for the kit each with a different appeal and could not help myself, with the scraps left over I made a baby easel card too { a very cute number}  
I can't pick out my favourite card, let me know if you have a favourite - please! xx


This is my Vintage Blooms card
The Pretty in Pink Vintage Blooms Card

The wreath becomes a beautiful gift

The card still looks stunning when you remove the wreath




Below is my tag design card



This Union Jack inspired card is also a gift card, the hearts tags becoming bookmarks!





The baby easel made from the scraps!!  Cute!!!



Well I'm off to sleep now, it's v v late.  I am going to be Very Very busy again for the next few weeks, but will try to get a blog in if I can, but I'm not holding my breath.  I am sorry I have not been popping in and around to chat even lurk to my blogging buddies I do miss you all.  Bear with me please I will be back to full blogging capacity soon.
Hugs to all
Kxoxo


5 comments:

  1. LOvely to see you back lol.. they all look amazing. I just love the wreath
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG and double wowzer! Your creations are just utterly, utterly beautiful - well done to you.

    Hugs

    Tina
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Kaz no wonder you haven't been around much !
    What lovely work you must be very proud and excited?xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Kassa this posting is full of beauty!!...you have put so much thought into every piece, the the colour & shapes & texture all a visual feast for the eyes!!...well done & well done on the Video, wow your a super star!! ...Mel :)
    I hope I get to play with that hit & the heart one...have a wonderful weekend :)
    P.S. the large primitive heart is that a Die or have you cut it freestyle??

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo