Monday 17 November 2014

'Santa Horse' is Comin' to Town




Good morning lovely friends x
Tis a sunny day over my way - hope you have the warming sunshine wherever you all are x

Just a quick post for me today...
First I'm excited to share my news - I am going to start teaching workshops over at Art from the Heart in the New Year - YEY!!!
I'm starting with one of Art from the Heart's fabulous 1 hour long 'taster' workshops on the Saturday 13th December at 11:30am to 12:30pm (limited places) to book a spot PRESS HERE, I'm looking forward to seeing crafty friends there eeeek!



Now a little Christmas 'bling' - 'Santa Horse is comin' to town'
Tis a mini again, an ATC with plenty of Christmas sparkle.


I used my Polychromos to colourise Roc Nicholas's new Ponytail stamp - I couldn't wait to play with this cute stamp and was about to work on this tiny ATC Christmas piece so I altered 'Ponytail' into a Santa Horse lol....Altered with the hat from Daniel Torrente 5 sided Christmas cube
To purchase or order 'Ponytail' PRESS HERE - and to spy more yummy Stampotique stamps PRESS HERE.







A couple of strips of  festive Washi tape, Amsterdam acrylic paints, over coloured with Polychromos pencils, Signo uni ball white gel penBlack Faber Castell artist pens and a Sakura Clear Star pen create this 'snowball' background.
(the Sakura 'Clear Star' pen adds a subtle and beautiful Christmassy sparkle)

The Singer sewing machine adds the 3 strands of festive coloured cotton and lastly the heat gun 'n' fragments of glitter add the icicles for 'Santa Horse' to stand on x





I'm entering 'Santa Horse' into the Stampotique Designers Challenge 'SDC173 'Bling it Out!' hosted by France Papillon - France asked us to add 'bling!' to our pieces - I've had a bling ball lol :-)

Tottering off now for a cuppa 'n' then back to the craft desk, YeY!!!

Thanks for stopping by 'n' peeping.

Have a wonderful day whatever your up to.....

Hugs
Kassa xoxo




14 comments:

  1. Oh my......he's an absolute stunner! Adore his hat with tinkly bell and what a gorgeous mane and tail?! Beautiful colours too hun. Another, gorgeous creation my lovely friend. Hugs Ali xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so clever. I love this stamp but I love what you did with it even more! Looking forward to signing up for at least one of your classes next year at my all time favourite Art/Craft shop! Not sure I can make the preview day but will try. I live hours away unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, such a lot of detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is wonderful!! Love him and the fluffyness peeking out of his hat! Axxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have me singing now, what a fab interpretation. So love how your brain works. Such a gorgeous creation, you clever thing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous news kassa and looking forward to seeing you teach at AFTH.
    Wonderful ATC and so much fabulous details
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your teaching job ! Well done, well deserved, wish I could join you ! This ATC is absolutely fabulous and very Kassa !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations from me too! I love your ATC, the horse is amazing and I love the little tail you have given it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the background and the image is fabulous as is your colouring . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun image combination and love how you finished it!
    thanks for playing with us over at the Stampotique Designer challenge :)
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever and creative. Love all your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this ATC its fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at the SDC blog..... Roc has a design team call going on at the moment !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning ATC, love your work :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant Kassa <3
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo