Saturday 20 June 2015

Soulful



Hi there - Happy Saturday lovely friends x

A 6" x 6" journal spread from me today that I've mounted on a canvasboard x

It's  my piece of happy art for this months Roc Nicholas rubber stamp design team!

This piece of art was soooo enjoyable to create, it has made me soooo happy, infact i'm still smiling now - YeY!!! that's what it is all about!

I looooove 'Ponytail' it's such a fun and cute stamp to create with x

And the 2 background sentiment stamps I used are a dream - simply beautiful words to grace any artwork :-))) - 'Color Her Soul' and 'Capture The Magic'

To spy all of Roc's amazing stamps, pop over to the Stampotique online shop HERE
Or why not pop over to Art from the Heart and spy their selection HERE

The lush bright paints I used on my journal pages are the Dina Wakley Media Paints and I doodled over the top of them with the Faber Castell Gelato's (Brights)



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and happy piece! Love the addition of the fibres, - it made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo