Good morning lovely friends
I'm back in this morning with a little 'saucy' number hahaha '50 Shades Of Grey'
- it's my guest dt interpretation for the fabulous Stampotique Designers Challenge blog - 'At the Movies' challenge
- such a kool prompt Corrie Herriman thanks I've really enjoyed it! (I'll let you into a secret - shhh don't tell, but Corrie actually gifted me this Movie title - I got a little fuddled, discombobulated, in a tizzy shall we say - I just couldn't come up with a Movie - and there was my lovely friend with loads of Movies up her sleeve!- Mwah my beautiful friend xoxo)
How sassy and sexy is this stamp - perfect for '50 Shades Of Grey' - she's called Gooseneck - designed by Jill Penney- Daniel Torrente.
I colourised Gooseneck with my Faber Castell Polychromos, Caran d'Ache Pablo and Luminance pencils - all in shades of sepia/monochrome and a couple or 3 complementary 'poppin' colours.
Daniel Smith watercolours worked a treat for my doodled background.
- I added a few textures - sassy sexy black silk stitched onto old inked/spritzed ledger paper
- no rubber or latex but the high-gloss shine from black iridescent sequins
- the glamour of black glitter
- gritty texture paste through a Stencil with interference stylee circles/dots/speckles
- hi-light the dried stencilled interference with dark hue colouring pencil - offset and underneath
- dribbles of ink!
- Bold and kool India Ink splats sit on top of a fine haze of India Ink - kool layers!
- 'n' cheeky quotes from the Movie - my typewriter came in handy here!