Wednesday 11 November 2015

Stampotique - Birthday with Balloons



Hi there lovely friends
Yikes!!! it's week 2 of my guesting over at Stampotique - how time flies when you are having FUN!

This weeks prompt was soooooo much fun, you need to drop everything and join in (you could be in with a chance of winning a shop voucher eeeek!) Thanks for the great challenge Samantha Read aka Sam <3

To go peep at all the design teams amazing artwork over at the 'Stampotique Designers Challenge' and join in the fun, here is the link - PRESS HERE

So
this week my imagination went back to my childhood days, I just loved getting great big pressies, the bigger the better lol and if they were uber big oh boy was that just awesome!!!

So I took an OXO box and covered it with deli paper that I had painted and stamped and doodled on. Tied a delicious big pink ribbon round it , added a few sparkles and tied on the ace balloons....1 cheeky chappy later and 1 cute girlie too (colourised with my fav colouring pencils) finished off my ensemble but don't forget those part hats eeeeeek!

Stamps used...
'Smile' - Designed by Jill Penney & Daniel Torrente
'Marci' - Designed by Jill Penney & Daniel Torrente
'Happy Head Appliances' - Designed by Jill Penney & Daniel Torrente
'Romek' - Designed by Magda Polakow

3 comments:

  1. Love your SDC project this week. The floating balloons are wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Karen. I don't know how you cut out those spindly legs !!
    Corrie Mwah! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo