Wednesday 25 May 2016

Stampotique & Roc Nicholas Guest Art - 'anything but black'


Hi there lovely friends
I'm sharing with you today my guest dt art for the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog and my Roc NicholasRoc Nicholas design team artwork - I combined them both as Roc's beautiful Horse stamp and Art Lives Here stamp are from the Stampotique  collection...

To go spy all the lush artwork from the design team hop over to the challenge HERE and if you join in the fun you may be one of the lucky random winners chosen at the end of the month to win a $30 spending spree over at the Stampotique Web Shop eeeep!

So this week challenge (heeheehee) I knew I'd have to get my head round cos 'anything but black' being the fabulous challenge is a real task for me as I usually start and finish with black!!!  Samantha Read thought up this brilliant challenge and I urge you all to have a go, it's soooooo much fun (but alas I still need to add a spot or 2 of black when I look at my page hahaha!  Darkest purple just didn't quite hit the mark, although no black on the page automatically gives the page the soft, soothing color wash look, almost dusty so all is good eeeeeeep!!!  I will deffo use this trick again and again :-))) I am sending mixed messages - but I feel mixed up when I look at my page - I loooooves it and at the same time want to grab my black ink pen....hmmmmm....

So...
I used Roc's Horse & Art Lives Here stamps - go look at all of Roc's designs HERE

I used Janet Klein's totally kool NYNY! stamp - go looksey at all of Janet's stamps HERE 

I used Kate Cranes beautiful Colour Wheel stamp - go look at all of Kate's collection HERE

I used France Papillion's Mash Up & Rusted Rivets - go look at all France's kool designs HERE

And you can see all my Stampotique designs HERE

I colourised with Prima's ohhhh so colourful Watercolor Confections Pans - I used a mix of all the 3 sets eeeeeep! Prima's Oil Pastels and Prima's Watercolor Pencils too...You can get these from Art From The Heart and Simon Says Stamp

You can also hop over to Art From The Heart who sell Stampotique stamps.
And A Sprinkle Of Imagination sells Stampotique too...



1 comment:

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo