Monday 20 July 2015

Roc DT post - Bunny Looooove



Hi there beautiful friends - I'm back in with my dt piece for Roc Nicholas's blog - wow tis now over 6 months ago that i joined this fabulous team!

I loooove working with Roc's kool designs - I have soooo much fun with them all - if you'd like to see more of Roc's designs pop over HERE to the Stampotique main web shop where you'll find this OH soooo cute Bunny stamp amongst many, many more.

Also you can pop over to Art from the Heart's web shop and find Roc's stamps amongst many more of the Stampotique collections - PRESS HERE


I coloured this little guy in with my various coloured pencils, the paper I used to stamp on was a pink gingham patterned paper, such a pretty paper and you still see the pattern pop through the bunny which i loooove <3

I've 'hopped' (sorry) over to the  Paint Party Friday blog for the 1st time to share my art and join in the fun - pop over and peep :-)))



Layers and lovely layers later, with a bit of Washi tape here and there and not forgetting my Faber Castell Gelatos - brights and that fab Stabilo All Pencil - Black  my page is ready to show - or you can mount this spread on a blank card as a special occasion card :-))))


5 comments:

  1. this is SO awesome! and i am more than blessed to have you on my team! thank you for all your hard work! i truly appreciate every thing you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so yummy! So much to see, love it. I find it very cool that you stamped on the pink gingham paper, would have never done that before......but will now! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous !
    Corrie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.
    website designing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo