Sunday 29 September 2013

Bird Heart Easel Card - Tattered Flower Cards And Colourful Cone Wreath.




FRIDAY, 15 FEBRUARY 2013


Hi 
Week 7 -  time flies!!!

Good morning/afternoon/evening........
Lovely to be back in again - so who's had snow again!!!

The dates for my Workshops at the new Outlet are now out.....
.....there are limited spaces so book early to avoid disappointment x
To see full details of the workshops and book your seat click on the dates/workshops you are interested in x

Saturday 23rd February - Tremendous Tunnel Cards CLICK HERE to book your seat 
Thursday 28th February - Luxury Butterfly Wreath CLICK HERE to book your seat
Saturday 9th March - A Load Of Hot Air CLICK HERE to book your seat
Thursday 21st March - Dressing Up Delightful Dollies CLICK HERE to book your seat
Saturday 30th March - Dressing Up Delightful Dollies CLICK HERE to book your seat
Hope to see you sooooon x










The heart easel cards can be used to create cards for many different occasions x

Yep you've guessed - this is a little creation for Easter x 

A little close-up to show all the detail x

I loVe my magic toadstools - they make me smile from cheek to cheek x

A little boho bloom with sparkle - adds a pretty touch x

The heart wreath is covered in ruffled ribbon - green for grass,  blue for sky and yellow for the sunshine x









White foil 'n' kraft - Mmmmmmmmm a real dream!

I created the rose in the centre of the flower from the waste  petals  of the larger outer flowers x









LoVe, loVe, loVe these new Kraft postcard cards - so delish x 

The large bloom pictured  in close-up here is created from the daisy flower from the new flower packs - the smaller flowers were created from the tattered flowers from the same pack!  I adore this new pack of flowers - they're like sweeties to crafter's lol x










An Authentique 'Cone Wreath'











Huggles
 Kxoxo

30 comments:

Stamping in Pink said...
So very green that I live too far away for the factory shop and for GNPE - very happy and thankful that you share your creations with us here. LOVE your heart easel - those little toadstools are stinking cute! Thank you all of you for sharing with us hugs Karen
...the yorkshire fox... said...
...great piccy's Karen, totally loving all those textured flowers, stunning work...Melxx :)
sparklygirl-Tina said...
Oh my Karen is there no end to your talent...!!! Good glad not!! Yet another fantastic post sooooo enjoy your pic fest! I think the toad stalls are so cute & so creative, just had to mention that!
Hugs
Tina
xxxx
Childminder Jules said...
Wow thank you so much !!!!! I love the cone wreath so different from the flowers ones. Thank you for sharing your ideas again xx
Mars x said...
You've really done it now, every time I say WOW it can't get better than this, and then it does!!!!!!!! Karen everything is soooo fab, love the heart and just can't wait for new flowers to be available. Everything a total 'WOZER' - again!! Hugs, Mars xxxx
Nina said...
thnx so much karen, everyday is like a new adventure i have to face. . . its quite a thrill
Maxcine said...
Wow flipping wow Karen these are all really amazing and so different. The little birdhouse and toadstools are ace. Well done.x.x
Lizzy said...
Beautiful creations! Hope the flowers are available soon, they look such fun. Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming..
Lizzy
maureenjscott said...
WOW!!! You have totally outdone yourself Karen!!! These creations are stunning - works of art! Wish I could get to see them in the flesh.... maybe a road trip is in order - just need a driver! lol
Very best wishes for your classes at the outlet, please keep showing us what you make! I'm bowled over on a Friday morning! love it!
Mo xxx
Andrea Moorhouse said...
Congrats to the winners! Wow lovin' the Easter Card! So much detail, and the kraft flowers are so different. Thanks for sharing, Andrea M x
Helen said...
Wow! what stunning creations. I live far too far away to visit the factory shop sadly - maybe I'll have to take a holiday near by!
Shirley said...
Wow! this post just stopped me in my tracks Karen and I had to read it through several times to take it all in.
The beautiful heart easel project with it's gorgeous vibrant colours blew me away. The new craft flowers will work perfectly with the CWC stash I already have and the Authentique papers have such lovely bright colours and designs. I need these in my stash NOW.

Shirley
crafty card fairy said...
Oooooh Karen - you have done it again, such lovely cards and the cone wreath, please stop teasing us I think I will have to retire to try and use all my lovely stash; oh but then I couldn't afford to buy my CCW items, I'll keep working and make more time for crafting!!! xxxx
Carol R said...
I love the cone wreaths. I want to make one right now but I don't know how to start. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Eileen said...
All those fabulous creations look even better in real life - the Spring / Easter heart easel card has to be seen to be believed, but I think my favourite is that gorgeous kraft postcard card with the trailing flowers, it's absolutely stunning. Great to meet folks too, and yes, as you would expect, Karen had a pokey tool permanently in her hand as she tweaked and twirled those flowers!
Kim Robertson said...
Oh my goodness Karen this is super amazing.love it all. xxx
Lise Cooke said...
S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.
F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S
You are so amazing Love them all xxxx
Ali Wiseman said...
I'm speechless Kassa, WOW!! Ali xx
Sharon said...
Loved the outlet when we called on Wednesday and the gorgeous samples that were wonderfully displayed in there. Will becoming a regular customer!
zafira said...
Wonderful creations Karen I just love the craft postcards and the flowers. i can feel a postcard album coming
Karen McGinnigle said...
OMG, OMG, OMG I am soooooooo addicted!!! Thanks for all the inspirational creations x x x
Maisie Debs said...
Wow! Stunning!!!! The easter card is out of this world! Can't wait to go through back posts to see everyones fab creations!
Crafty hugs xx xx
craftyteacher (Vikki) said...
Can't wait to come & visit the outlet- although I'm sure that'll be a very dangerous place! Hopefully I can combine it with my annual Kanban outlet trip & a quick visit to Leeds Ikea too!
Craftychris said...
ooh this Easter card is amazing! I love those little toadstools. the other cards are gorgeous too - so much inspiration, thank you. I wish I could get to your outlet store but its too far to come from Bournemouth! Boo Hoo xx
Glennis said...
I would love to see these examples 'in the flesh' as they look so great here. Thanks for showing!
nutcake said...
Love the cone wreath and the Easel Easter card. Very different and eye catching. Gorgeous!

Hazel
julie said...
These are beautiful xxx
you are very talented mrs H
lyndaV said...
Karen strikes again! Another set of lusciousness - hope that's a word but you know what I mean. Love the cone wreath and the new flowers. The Easter birdie is simply superb. Keep em coming please.
mags said...
Wow, so much to take in. Love the Easter project and the little toadstools are gorgeous. Loving the new flowers and the cone wreath. Thanks for sharing. Now just have to save some pennies
Mags
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo