Wednesday 9 March 2016

Stampotique Guest dt - Include Flowers






I used Tim Holtz distress paint, ink, crayons, crazing medium, Ranger Ink texture paste and Dina Wakley's Daisies Stencil
Doodle pens too!

Hi there lovely friends
Heeheehee, if you popped by and read my last post I told you I was having a rather odd, weird I fact day!  Full of tears lol and for no reason at all!  Well that carried on all day and into the next morning, comical really, comical too cos if I laughed, then I cried and tears in turn turned into laughter! Happy to say, the episode has passed, 'normality' has returned!!!  YeY!!! Phew!!!


Right for today's post it's a rather colourful page for my guest dt spot up over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog
This weeks fabulous and fun challenge is hosted by the gorgeous and talented Carol Fox . The challenge is... 'include flowers in your project' and oh boy I went to town with the colours, no limits, I wanted this page to burst and bloom!
So if you'd like to pop over and spy all the amazing inspiration created by the uber talented dt and join in the fun (you could win vouchers to spend in the Stampotique web shop eeeek! - here's the link - PRESS HERE

I used my new stamp 'Maude doodle dolly' as I knew her frock would standout from the page with all the chequered squares & stripes, tis a fun and easy frock to colourise, if you peep at her platform shoes you can spy her tiny toes too eeeeek!
To go check out 'Maude doodle dolly' and the rest of my new stamps PRESS HERE

I colorised Maude with my Caran d'Ache Pablo coloring pencils


For Maude's wings I cut out x 2 lots of  2 petals from 'Carol's Flower- large' designed by the amazing Janet Klein, these pretty petals make perfect simple Scribbly doodle wings and soooo cute too! 
The smaller version of Carol's Flower stamp is (along with the large one) one of my fav stamps, a go to and this was the starting point for the journey I went on to create this page.

(here are some quick links)
  • To see the whole range of Stampotique stamps here's the link - PRESS HERE
  • All the new March 2016 release stamps can be found here - PRESS HERE

  • You can also pre-order the new release stamps now from Art from the Heart - PRESS HERE
  • And A Sprinkle of Imagination have the new stamps too - PRESS HERE









10 comments:

  1. It's colour crazy. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bursting colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love how you use colour and love this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You approach colours with such a bold and playful heart, I need to be more like you(!!!). Love how Maude stands out against the background, she is no shrinking violet especially with those shoes and her toes peeking out!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloomin' beautiful is what I say Kassa, I hope my garden has half the colour in the summer. I love Maude, she looks a real character xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous piece! Love the color explosion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have used so beautiful flowers and colors. The Way You approach colors with such a bold and playful heart was something special.

    Badham Decorators || Cheltenham painters

    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this, it's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. lively, colorful and so much fun. I love your piece!! Bravo!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly amazing. I just LOVE all the colors and the whole idea is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo